Design of security systems and their assembly is performed according to valid PN, ISO and NFPA standards.
Certifications enable us to perform any project in creditable and proper manner.
- Security clearances for all employees of the company regarding access to proprietary information identified as SECRET (Polish Internal Security Agency).
- Industrial security certificate for clearance level SECRET (Polish Internal Security Agency).
- Ministry of Interior and Administration Licence (MSWiA) for running the enterprise regarded with technical protection of property.
- Certificate in designing fire and smoke detection systems issued by the Polish Association of Fire Engineers and (SITP).
- Centrum Naukowo Badawcze Ochrony Przeciwpożarowej (Fire Protection Research Centre) (CNBOP).
- Certification in the scope of designing alarm systems for SA-4 class and its assembly, maintenance and service issued by Zakładu Rozwoju Technicznej Ochrony Mienia (Institute of Technical Development for Protection of Property) (TECHOM).
- Reliability Certificate, honorary award and the title of valuer for technical protection systems of personal and property protection granted by the Polish Association of Producers, Designers and Fitters of Alarm Systems (POLALARM).
All devices used by our Company are technically approved and certified (e.g. CNBOP, TECHOM, VdS, FM, Loyds, UL, NFPA, CE,